How should I care for my jewellery?
- All sterling silver will tarnish over time, but it will happen much faster when it contacts with agents such as perfume, skin creams and hairspray. Hot and humid conditions also stimulate tarnish.
- Please wash your hands before putting on or taking off your jewellery. Oils on your fingers can tarnish these items.
- We also recommend that you do not wear any jewellery whilst bathing, whilst in bed or during sporting activities.
- When you aren’t wearing your jewellery, store them separately in small jewellery pouches.
- Gently polishing your jewellery with a soft, dry cloth whenever they’re looking a little dull.
- If you want to stack your rings and bracelets, please be careful that your plated pieces don’t rub against each other too often. Also watch out for keys in your pocket or purse—they can wear away the metal if they come into contact with your jewellery.
If a ring or bracelet has an open front/end, you can adjust the size, although it’s best not to adjust it. If you really wish to change it, please do it gently and softly.